Original Series Medium Casting Rods
Our Impulse Original Series medium casting rods start off with an exceptionally light weight and sensitive blank that is made with a blend of high-intermediate modulus Toray graphite. Then we custom fit each WINN grip handle to fit perfectly on the blank. WINN grips offer unmatched “tacky” grip even when wet. We shorten all our reel seats to provide more access to the blank in front of the reel seat. We cap the end with a Fuji metalized plastic winding check. The guides on these rods are Sea-Guide tangle free 316 SS frames with Zirconium rings. The guide train is slightly larger than a standard micro guide rod. With this proven guide train and our guide spacing we guarantee increased casting distance and accuracy. Guides will allow larger mono or flouro as well as leader knots to pass through with ease.
Impulse Original Series Medium Casting Rod Features:
- Light weight ultra-sensitive blank made with high modulus Toray graphite
- Sea-Guide tangle free 316 SS frames with Zirconium rings, Impulse rods proven mid-size guide train
- WINN grip handles for added comfort and unbeatable no-slip grip
- Sea-Guide Alien reel seat, ergonomic and sensitive. Modified to increase blank exposure for the angler.
- Open ended stainless steel hook hanger allowing angler to leave baits hooked